GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ordered My GTI

krische

vdubber in training
^ :eek:

Me = jealous. Is that the Carbon Steel? The cloth interior doesn't look to bad, I'm torn between that or the leather.

Can't wait until I can get one. Man, why do I have to be a broke college student.

kurtje

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes it's Carbon Steel!!! Color is unbelievable beautifull!!!!

Interiour, I personally like this one much more than the leather one!!!
Seats are great!

GTIGuy1

Passed Driver's Ed
My order:

4-Door
Carbon Steel
Manual Transmission
Technology Pack
Sunroof
18" Detroit Wheels

The Canadian GTIs already come with Climatronic and AFS.

ETA is end of October.

:drool: OK, I'm jealous. And counting the days until mine gets here. Very impatiently counting the days.................... (damn VWoA). :mad:

Very sweet looking ride. Congratulations! You'll have to post more pics and tell us all about it!

How many days left?

Guesstimate? My birthday :lol: In all seriousness, my birthday is October 26th. Turbo Paul (who is very plugged in to VWoA) is thinking VERY late September/early October for the pre-ordered spec GTI's to hit the dealers (as he's New Jersey, they should be one of the first) and the allocation ordered units (I'm #1 for a GTI from him) to arrive a month afterwards. So, last week in October, first week of November would be the best case scenario AFAIK currently. Hope that helps. Personally, I'm using 11/15 as a SWAG (scientific wild ass guess) which would = 70 days and counting. :cry:

Vesper

Ready to race!
I hope to order mine May 1st when I finish college.

Alex.

Ready to race!
I try not to get my hopes up and assume end of November or even December, I don't want to be disappointed later on. So about 4 months.

Fallen30angel

Hi All

Ordered my Mk 6 GTi yesterday for new Company Car!!

Carbon Grey Metalllic
ACC
Cruise Control
Luxury Pack
Winter Pack
RCD 510 with MDI and Dynaudio
Rear View Camera
Flat Tire Indicator

I cant wait!! :wosschilder980:

Fallen30angel

113 Days to go!!

I cant wait for mine to arrive, I think the Carbon Grey is going to be the colour to have!! looks amazing. 113 days and counting to mine arriving.

:happyanim:

Attached a pic i found on web in Carbon Grey

Fallen30angel

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_04 Aug. 18 15.51.jpg
    ScreenHunter_04 Aug. 18 15.51.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 211

GTIGuy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice. I was having second thoughts about not getting white isntead , but your pics make me feel alot better about my choice.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Very nice. I was having second thoughts about not getting white isntead , but your pics make me feel alot better about my choice.

I went with Tornado Red, but also having second thoughts for not getting Candy white. The Carbon Grey looks damn good though, but i wanted a brighter color this time around.

Alex.

Ready to race!
I completely agree with you, I just feel that everyone has either a silver, gray, or black car, so I wanted to stand out with Candy White.