GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gti grill conversion

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Anyone running this? If so does the r badge come off?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
The badge comes off but doesn't look nice under it. Get a regular golf grill, it's the same as the R grill minus the badge.

Gotcha, i just do not want the chrome trim. I want the all black version with just a spot for the vw badge

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Gotcha, i just do not want the chrome trim. I want the all black version with just a spot for the vw badge

the low line golf grilles are all black with no trim. I picked mine up used for around $50

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
the low line golf grilles are all black with no trim. I picked mine up used for around $50

I don’t know why I’m having a hard time finding one lol

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Ask and you shall receive. Santa Jay I need a decent dogbone(apr) for cheap. Wubba lubba ding dong

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Ask and you shall receive. Santa Jay I need a decent dogbone(apr) for cheap. Wubba lubba ding dong

Haha hero’s don’t wear capes after all

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
several years ago my co workers made me a cape for saving the day....

:laugh:

Well played [emoji23]

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
The golf grills you found have already been sold [emoji20]