GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone gone from APR stage 2 to a Stratifed off the shelf tune? Curious if you thought the swap was worth the money

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Has anyone gone from APR stage 2 to a Stratifed off the shelf tune? Curious if you thought the swap was worth the money

I got rid of my APR Stage 2 tune just because of how jerky and inconsistent accelerating was. It was driving me crazy and making me hate driving a manual. Stratified is smooth as butter and I'm back to enjoying my manual. I only wish cobb/stratified was a choice I could have had sooner.

The initial strat tune I got felt like a huge improvement as far as smoothness goes, and the 2nd version of the tune I got gave me a slight bump in power with the same smoothness the first tune had.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I reset my ecu after a month and again the car feels way better. No placebo. I like the tune for the most part but the jerkiness is super annoying, as is the random involuntary throttle inputs it gives when slipping the clutch around 1600 rpm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Has anyone in here shot flames with the crackles?

cant tell i dont see the back of my car while driving :rolleyes:

Laimface

Ready to race!
Obviously lol, I’m just wondering bc my backfires are pretty loud & I just want to know if I’m shooting little fireballs or not

They aren't real fire balls until you can see the glow in the rear view mirror... ;) A friends RX7 shot monsters out!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Come over and stand behind my car then, we can do science n' shit

UberFast

Ready to race!
Received my 1st iteration for my k04 from Alex today. Holy crap it's already way smoother than the cobb ots file i was running. I can already feel a big jump in power and this is just the conservative base tune. Keep them coming Alex! Can't wait to see the progression! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jeez

Ready to race!
Received my 1st iteration for my k04 from Alex today. Holy crap it's already way smoother than the cobb ots file i was running. I can already feel a big jump in power and this is just the conservative base tune. Keep them coming Alex! Can't wait to see the progression! [emoji106]

My tune is getting close to being finalized, curious to compare logs if you're up for it. What mods are you running. Tapatalk won't show me.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

UberFast

Ready to race!
My tune is getting close to being finalized, curious to compare logs if you're up for it. What mods are you running. Tapatalk won't show me.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Sweet. Yea once I get some more logs we can compare. Could you tell a big difference between the 1st iteration and where you're at now? My mods are I.E. k04, forge actuator, unitronic intake, ARM fmic, raceland catless downpipe, r8 coils and ngk plugs, torque solution mounts, cobb AP obviously and the car seat in the back is worth atleast 5hp at the wheels lol. Suspension will be next. This thing looks stock other than tinted windows and R tails.