GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: SPM Turbo Back Exhaust $850 SHIPPED (complete setup)

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: SPM Turbo Back Exhaust $500 SHIPPED (complete setup)

I am selling a used SPM Turbo back exhaust system that was originally on my MK6 GTI. The exhaust is about 3 years old. The exhaust is used so price is accordingly. Comes with all the clamps.

Catless downpipe

J-pipe resonator

Street Muffler

Not sure if they still make this exhaust anymore since I can't find any place to order it unless you want it made to order from SPM itself.

Willing to sell it for $500 SHIPPED. If you are local to Dallas, Texas we can talk about meeting half way. Have all the original boxes to ship it as well. I don't have pictures at the moment but can update this post when I can get some.

Muffler has small dent, and one of the pipe is dented in. Does not effect the sound or performance by any means just cosmetics after years worth of use.

PM if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
Asking $800 shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
I wish I had the money for this. I've been looking for 3-can setups.

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP MAJOR PRICE DROP

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Man, you're making this tempting. Any pics of it installed? I would hope to see fitment.

Also, any video/audio of the setup?

Would you be willing to sell from just the j-pipe back? (I already have the SPM downpipe)

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Man, you're making this tempting. Any pics of it installed? I would hope to see fitment.

Also, any video/audio of the setup?

Would you be willing to sell from just the j-pipe back? (I already have the SPM downpipe)

If so i would be willing to pick up the dp, if you will take $200. Im local...