GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS Motor Mount

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Anyone has CTS motor mount? I can't find any review.
What is different b/w 034 street density motor mount and CTS motor mount?

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Didn't know CTS had one thought they used or sold BFI

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Maybe same as 034 or copied from them.....bit cheaper than 034, but no review at all....

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Looks like a direct copy of 034 mounts. Same specs as 034 Streetline: 60 durometer void-less rubber. In for more info.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
they are the same price as 034 just right now CTS is having a sale which makes them about $20 cheaper than 034.

Ill still probably end up getting 034 as it is not a big enough price incentive to move me away from the well known brand mounts that is 034.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I've had the 034 mounts for a while now. They're good. I'm sure the CTS mounts are good too. I'm very thankful that we have aftermarket options that use rubber.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Yup those look exactly like the 034 mounts.

Jaber

Modero
they are the same price as 034 just right now CTS is having a sale which makes them about $20 cheaper than 034.

Ill still probably end up getting 034 as it is not a big enough price incentive to move me away from the well known brand mounts that is 034.

What's the price of CTS? USP had the cheapest price on 034 SD mounts, when I bought them. The new bolts are kind of expensive :(

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
What's the price of CTS? USP had the cheapest price on 034 SD mounts, when I bought them. The new bolts are kind of expensive :(

Modded euros has them right now for $101.99 a piece on sale(CTS has a sale) otherwise they are normally 119.99 (x2 is $240 which is same price as the 034 motorsports kit regularly). USP has the 034 kit for sale for $211 right now. No bolts though.

Modded euros offers the replacement stretch bolts as a add on to the mounts at the price of $16 for the engine bolts and $28 for the transmission bolts.

That seems like a good price for the replacement bolts.. as ECS charges like $80 for the kit of bolts.
So right now you can buy both mounts with the bolts for 247.98 from Modded Euros due to the sale.

Jaber

Modero
Modded euros has them right now for $101.99 a piece on sale(CTS has a sale) otherwise they are normally 119.99 (x2 is $240 which is same price as the 034 motorsports kit regularly). USP has the 034 kit for sale for $211 right now. No bolts though.

Modded euros offers the replacement stretch bolts as a add on to the mounts at the price of $16 for the engine bolts and $28 for the transmission bolts.

That seems like a good price for the replacement bolts.. as ECS charges like $80 for the kit of bolts.
So right now you can buy both mounts with the bolts for 247.98 from Modded Euros due to the sale.

Not a bad price. Wonder if those bolts are OEM, from ModdedEuros. I made the mistake of buying from dealer, was $10 more than ECS.

$247.98 vs ~$271 for 034, could be worth it, if the quality is the same.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Not a bad price. Wonder if those bolts are OEM, from ModdedEuros. I made the mistake of buying from dealer, was $10 more than ECS.

$247.98 vs ~$271 for 034, could be worth it, if the quality is the same.
looks like they are the description of the add on is "Optional Replacement Strech bolt" but if you hover over the little ? mark symbol it says "Optional replacement OEM stretch bolts: for CTS Turbo Mounts"

lleron

Ready to race!
I have them and am pretty happy. I also bought the stretch bolts which were actually slightly different (and slightly shorter for the motor mount bolts) but have been fine since install.

I have nothing to compare them to unfortunately. The NVH increase is trivial, I initially had a BFI transmission mount insert in before replacing the full mount with the CTS one and it was much worse.