GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carfax Report

mross810

Could someone help me out and run the vin WVWFV71KX7W024642.

I'm not in the mood to pay 50 buck to run a report. I'm sure some of you out there have a membership to be able to ran as many reports as you want.:happyanim:

Thanks for the help!!!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
if its at a dealer, they should provide it for you. Also, I believe one report is just $29 or something. I do not have any left at this time though, sorry.

Mantooth

Ready to race!
And bear in mind that not everything shows up on that report. A good eye for detail, or better yet your own mechanic, will tell you a lot.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, paying cash for stuff keeps lots of stuff off the Carfax. Accidents don't get listed if someone is willing to pay for it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
is that how that works? I've..."seen" cars that were repaired by insurance and it doesnt show up on Carfax either. They don't seem as "reliable" as they used to be, thats for sure. As someone said, best way to check is to have a mechanic lift it up and inspect it.

Most used cars me and my family buy, especially the sports ones, are all inspected by a dealer or reputable shop, for $80-$120, well worth it imho.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I need to run one on mine since that bumper cover was replaced.

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
is that how that works? I've..."seen" cars that were repaired by insurance and it doesnt show up on Carfax either. They don't seem as "reliable" as they used to be, thats for sure. As someone said, best way to check is to have a mechanic lift it up and inspect it.

Yeah...Carfax can be pretty worthless, though, through an aggressive marketing campaign, you are now led to believe it's a "Necessity" to assess any vehicle. Fat chance. My 370 Z suffered 7K in damage at 200 miles. A year later my Carfax was clean. Let the buyer beware..