GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

&*%$#%#$ someone dented my car, help!

Hey guys and gals,

I need some help. I live in NYC and obviously it is very hard to not have some jerk-off scratch or dent you car. On Sunday morning I notice two dents above the back right tire of my car. The dents are horizontal and are in a tough spot. I really don;t know or understand how it happened my only guess is that someone on a bike might have done it. Thankfully, the paint is not chip. I would like to avoid taking it to the dealership or spending more money than necessary to fix it. Here are the pictures, please give me any and all advice on how I might be able to remove these dents. Thanks!

Attachments

• dent.jpg
    dent.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 230
  • dent2.jpg
    dent2.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 218

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Look for a trusted paintless dent removal person in your area. Its amazing what they can do to restore dented panels. Good luck.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
PDR will get that out.

Luckily all you have to do is remove the fender liner and you have full access.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Paintless
Dent
Removal

Tecni

Ready to race!
+1 on the PDR! They took out 8 dents on my old car and left absolutely no signs of it being worked on.

I cringed when they took a pointed hammer and pounded away at the paint but in the end it was as good as new... :iono:

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion

Mudkicker

Ready to race!
+1 on the PDR! They took out 8 dents on my old car and left absolutely no signs of it being worked on.

I cringed when they took a pointed hammer and pounded away at the paint but in the end it was as good as new... :iono:

Had it done to my Corrado, its pretty amazing.

I'm going to contact a few dealers that I found via google tomorrow. If anyone is from NYC or the surrounding boroughs and know of a legit place please let me know. Again, thanks for the advice.

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
We have a lot of PDR guys here in Phoenix that come to your work/house to do it. I had dents removed for as little as $60. Your looks more involved so it will be a little more.

Clempson13

Ready to race!
well its clear what needs to be done...

...someone has to die.