GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealer refused to sell the car because I requested free mat kit :O

Speedy420

Lindsay VW of Sterling, VA....the manager there is insane I was sitting there filling paper work for car and I saw no mat kit and asked sales person to get me free mat kit...but manager said NO. I was spending $30K DSG Sunroof nd NAV package and he said straight up no WOW, I just got up and walked out and couldn't believe what jus happened

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
They didn't refuse the sale you walked out.

Speedy420

They didn't refuse the sale you walked out.

NO he said I can't give u Mat kit and I told sales person than I don't want to buy the car and manager was rite there when I walked out shaked hand with sales person since he was very helpful

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
what the heck, do you want the car or not. apparently not. go to honda im sure they have free mats.

livefast

Ready to race!
May b your dad paid for your car when I'm spending $30K atleast dealer can do is throw free mat kits...it's called negotiating buddy ask your dad

Woah let's calm down here buddy. I doubt there's much incentives to sell the 2012's if that's what you're looking for. If it was a 2011, that certain dealer probably sells a ton of them to people paying prices higher than you.

If you're not happy with the dealer, go to another one...?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
May b your dad paid for your car when I'm spending $30K atleast dealer can do is throw free mat kits...it's called negotiating buddy ask your dad

oh no you didnt. my car is paid with my money bro. floor mats shouldnt be the deciding factor when buying a car. when i picked up my car it came with no freebies and it only had a quarter tank of gas but im ok with it.

beatcop818

Ready to race!
did your car not have the cloth mats or were you looking for free monster mats? my car had the cloth mats included but my car shipped from the factory with both the cloth mats and my monster mats which were a $235 option from the factory. I got them both with the vehicle. My cloth ones are still in the plastic in my trunk. I also got the trunk protector but i think that is standard. The only thing the dealer threw in for free on my vehicle was my tint. 15% all the way around FTMFW!

Speedy420

Woah let's calm down here buddy. I doubt there's much incentives to sell the 2012's if that's what you're looking for. If it was a 2011, that certain dealer probably sells a ton of them to people paying prices higher than you.

If you're not happy with the dealer, go to another one...?

Another dealer has offered me $200 below and free mat kit only reason I didn't buy from other dealer cuz they don't have my color...which hopefully they will get soon and I'll buy it then :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
call their competition - give them the price of the car at what you were gonna pay for it, and ask if they will match and throw in a set of monster mats. "problem" solved.

beatcop818

Ready to race!
i was lucky to have the stock mats still in my vehicle. The dealer usually removes them from what i was told. Be happy with the monster mats bro, they are a $240 option. You want them to take that off the sticker price on top of whatever price you got (hopefully lower then sticker)? My car stickered for around $26k and change. I got the vehicle for $24k and change. The mats were included in the sticker, so they already took care of that. Like i said, the dealer threw in free tint for mine... I dont know that it was worth walking away from the car you want. IMHO