GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

ManWellmk6

Ready to race!
Saw this gti in jail

Last edited:

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Saw a 4dr CSG GTI with Lagunas driven by a chick turning onto Tierra Rejada by the High School/Vons/Park about 10 mins ago

oatzel

Ready to race!
red R in the Ralph's parking lot in La Crescenta tonight

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Turbo stopped working?????

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Turbo stopped working?????

I'm assuming that's what it is [emoji20] I was driving up PCH and I turned onto Topanga Canyon I pressed down on the pedal to accelerate quickly and my engine revved to 4200 rpm and no power kicked in. It would gradually speed up as if I was driving a Nissan Versa in overdrive... Then I stopped in woodland hills to check the engine and everything was fine. Turned the car back on and my check engine light came on and kept doing the same thing. I noticed there was no turbo spool sound and the car feels powerless. I left it at the dealer at 8pm and won't hear anything until tomorrow morning [emoji174][emoji24]

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I'm assuming that's what it is [emoji20] I was driving up PCH and I turned onto Topanga Canyon I pressed down on the pedal to accelerate quickly and my engine revved to 4200 rpm and no power kicked in. It would gradually speed up as if I was driving a Nissan Versa in overdrive... Then I stopped in woodland hills to check the engine and everything was fine. Turned the car back on and my check engine light came on and kept doing the same thing. I noticed there was no turbo spool sound and the car feels powerless. I left it at the dealer at 8pm and won't hear anything until tomorrow morning [emoji174][emoji24]

Sounds like you're in limp mode. let us know the the dealer says.

Spirius

Ready to race!
on the 101 north yesterday in Agoura Hills, black gti all stock but with badgeless grill w/ red stripes