GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maybe Alibaba is legit.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Its stock IPO doesn't signal how good the products listed on it are. Just means that investors want to get behind the direct-from-China philosophy.

butchered by autocorrecr

BP11

Banned
Its stock IPO doesn't signal how good the products listed on it are. Just means that investors want to get behind the direct-from-China philosophy.

butchered by autocorrecr

This.

Some people are such morons. Lol

zrickety

The Fixer
It's probably a good investment but I'm trying to keep my dollars in North America.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

butchered by autocorrecr

It signals its a legitimate site which I can trust when I buy products . Which is all I care about.

Notice the thread title is about the site, not the products

Bender1

Banned
It is absolutely a legitimate site. The one thing to consider is it is NOT like amazon, it is like Ebay. You don't buy from Alibaba, you buy from vendors that LIST on Alibaba.

Its a great investment though, their revenue streams are fantastic and diverse.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i got in on that the first day of IPO. almost the only stock i ever bought, aside from 5 facebook shares which i sold shortly after buying. im underwater for now, but just barely. im hoping it at least has a 10-20% gain so i can gain some profit. (aside from the bullshit 30% gain from $68 since normal people couldnt buy it then anyway.)

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
When I was shopping for stuff a while back, this site popped up. First thing in my mind is it's not legit. There's something about the name "alibaba" that makes me think of Aladin lol. But yes, it's a legit site. I would still be careful though because each vendors are different, just like amazon and ebays.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I've been really interested in this stock.. I invested.

zrickety

The Fixer
Accounts on the Cayman islands, it's a scam.