GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Custom Grille Emblem Thread (Pic heavy)

WIGGLES84

Ready to race!
Is this thread still alive??

It comes around every so often for zombie like action!

On that note...... the project is kind of undead. I am still working on my cnc machine (conversion) to make these at home. Every time I get what seems like a milestone to it getting done, I find something that was overlooked or something new I want to do to it. I know once it's home and running I won't do much as far as adding new features or making small improvements.

Believe me, If I had the $12~$15K to drop on a Tormach or Novakon mill it would have been at my house 18 months ago!

Still no firm ( or even wobbly ) date on completing it :cry: . And with one of my youngins starting school this year, my work schedule is getting even more wacked out with less time to work on my own projects :(

So to sum it up...... mill still a work in (slow) progress and this is still on hold :scared0016:

Andrew

Bradk50

Kick starter

Have you thought about maybe doing something on kickstarter to get some funding for it?

-brad

It comes around every so often for zombie like action!

On that note...... the project is kind of undead. I am still working on my cnc machine (conversion) to make these at home. Every time I get what seems like a milestone to it getting done, I find something that was overlooked or something new I want to do to it. I know once it's home and running I won't do much as far as adding new features or making small improvements.

Believe me, If I had the $12~$15K to drop on a Tormach or Novakon mill it would have been at my house 18 months ago!

Still no firm ( or even wobbly ) date on completing it :cry: . And with one of my youngins starting school this year, my work schedule is getting even more wacked out with less time to work on my own projects :(

So to sum it up...... mill still a work in (slow) progress and this is still on hold :scared0016:

Andrew

GTiorBust

Ready to race!
I was one of the lucky ones to get one of the first ones made. Get a lot of comments on it ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

panzr15

Ready to race!
juslaxn said:
i'd be interested in one of the German eagle set ups... lmk how much :)

I realize that this is an old thread, but +1

Master Stoobs

+1 for Iron Cross