GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's just so nice of them to make a tune with crackles for the mk7 while they tell people having issues with their tune on their mk6 to go back to v1.2.

jeez

Ready to race!
It's just so nice of them to make a tune with crackles for the mk7 while they tell people having issues with their tune on their mk6 to go back to v1.2.
Hahaha, that's messed up...profits before customers!!!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
Black Friday starts ... tomorrow! I want to thank everyone who has supported Stratified throughout this and many other years. As a thank you, we are making this a bit more of an extended sale from tomorrow through Cyber Monday! Cheers!

Laimface

Ready to race!
Black Friday starts ... tomorrow! I want to thank everyone who has supported Stratified throughout this and many other years. As a thank you, we are making this a bit more of an extended sale from tomorrow through Cyber Monday! Cheers!

Can I "pre pay" for the launch control and flat shifting using the discount code for when COBB finally pull their fingers out and release those features for WM cars??

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
If I were to want the 2step-esque rev limiter, like the ones that the APR stage 2 tunes provide, do I click Yes under the Rev Limiter Change selection? Thanks.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
If I were to want the 2step-esque rev limiter, like the ones that the APR stage 2 tunes provide, do I click Yes under the Rev Limiter Change selection? Thanks.

bump, i have the same question

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
Can I "pre pay" for the launch control and flat shifting using the discount code for when COBB finally pull their fingers out and release those features for WM cars??

We can't take prepayments for something we can't offer right away unfortunately.

This is just launch control, no need to change the rev limiter.