GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arm catted downpipe

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
So did the shop have any issues with the downpipe being too short to reach the catback? Wanna make sure this isn't an issue still before I pull the trigger. If there isn't any fitment issues I'm willing to take the 297$ gamble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll let everybody know if there were any problems. I have an appointment April 27th for installation

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Just emailed armmotorsports to see if the fitment issue is being resolved and if they could send me an extension piece.

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
Just emailed armmotorsports to see if the fitment issue is being resolved and if they could send me an extension piece.

Did they respond. Every review I've read,they said no fitment issues with stock cat back

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
No they didn't respond lol the two reviews I've seen have showed fitment issues tho. I'd hate to pull off my down pipe and bolt a new one up only to find out it doesn't fit and put back the stock one.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
No they didn't respond lol the two reviews I've seen have showed fitment issues tho. I'd hate to pull off my down pipe and bolt a new one up only to find out it doesn't fit and put back the stock one.

I bought the dp and it was a tad bit too short, like an inch or 2 off, i let them know and they send me like a 4inch extension that i had to cut up. they didnt even send a clamp either.

Check this picture out, i hope it makes things clear

https://i.gyazo.com/4cc99f7efb213167cf1a8b0767c6a70d.png

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Well arms motorsports got back to me here is their email:

Thanks for messaging us about our MK6 Catted Downpipe! We're happy to send you the extension with your order. The extension is somewhat of a temporary fix until we get the newly designed adapters produced, cut, polished, etc. It may require you to cut it down depending on how much extra length you need, if any. But if for some reason it doesn't work out or if you would like to just replace it with the new adapter when they are done just let us know and we'll be more than happy to send you one. They should be done by mid May.

Thanks again and if you need anything else please let us know and we'll be glad to help you out!

Best,

Jacob

ARM Support Team

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Seem like some honest guys and their downpipe price can't be beat for cbfa so I'll be ordering this along with their fmic this week. Will update you guys on fitment and performance for both items.

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
Just got mine installed. The guy at the shop said it was a perfect fit. I've been driving it for a couple of hrs now and no CELL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jimbosantos96

Passed Driver's Ed
Have you gone stage 2 already? I wanna buy their downpipe but idk if I should wait until they finish remodeling it so I don't have to deal with the extension piece issue that a lot of people seem to have.

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
Have you gone stage 2 already? I wanna buy their downpipe but idk if I should wait until they finish remodeling it so I don't have to deal with the extension piece issue that a lot of people seem to have.

Yes I'm stage 2 now. No more CELL. I didn't have any fitment issues.