GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oem Front lip

semperfi

Im Looking for a mk6 oem front lip.
Anybody know where I can find one Except the stealership.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Paytrose

Ready to race!
What color?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nodnarb

Passed Driver's Ed
Just bought one from the dealer. A little over $100. Primed. Needs to be painted.

Nodnarb

Passed Driver's Ed
VW villa. On steeles.. I work for them indirectly so I got a bit of a discount. Price is probably 120$ I'm guessing. Can't find my invoice but when I do I will post the part number. Apparently the one I got was the last one in the warehouse.. this was last week. Don't know when they restock.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
VW villa. On steeles.. I work for them indirectly so I got a bit of a discount. Price is probably 120$ I'm guessing. Can't find my invoice but when I do I will post the part number. Apparently the one I got was the last one in the warehouse.. this was last week. Don't know when they restock.

Would you be able to get me the part too if there's one available? Does it come with the mounting hardware?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Would you be able to get me the part too if there's one available? Does it come with the mounting hardware?

This!! In for deets :D

Nodnarb

Passed Driver's Ed
5k0-807-110 GR U. Just order from any dealer. The clip nuts that it screws into are already on your car. You need 5 bolts. Not sure on size