GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ticket Help

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
LOL you know Lostk will show up eventually to counter this.

great laugh though :clap:

I would love to see someone's pitiful attempt to "counter" the truth.

nickmk6r

Passed Driver's Ed
So what happened? Lol

Completely forgot about this thread, officer gave me 1 year of probation so if i get another speeding ticket in a year from that date it will come back. Kinda got away with it I guess. Got an 85 in a 70 from a plane over the summer though! [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JerrBear

Ready to race!
Completely forgot about this thread, officer gave me 1 year of probation so if i get another speeding ticket in a year from that date it will come back. Kinda got away with it I guess. Got an 85 in a 70 from a plane over the summer though! [emoji28]

Hahaha congrats, I was lurking through this thread and was curious on the result. Stay safe:laugh:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

gotta beware those nice days on 93/101/16... they usually announce air surveillance too

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Wtf, they have planes that clock cars?

pdan

Ready to race!

Yess indeedy sir. I believe it's just people hired by the gov to get flight hours. (Pilot)

nickmk6r

Passed Driver's Ed
gotta beware those nice days on 93/101/16... they usually announce air surveillance too

Yeah i got it on 95 in ogt/york.. shit is retarded cruising with 3 other cars @85 and of course they pull over the R with tinted windows..

JerrBear

Ready to race!
Yess indeedy sir. I believe it's just people hired by the gov to get flight hours. (Pilot)

That's wild, never experienced that or have heard of anyone who got one from a plane. Is that an East coast thing? Lmao my bad in advance if this sounds ignorant af :lol:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah i got it on 95 in ogt/york.. shit is retarded cruising with 3 other cars @85 and of course they pull over the R with tinted windows..

they always pull over the car that looks more fast.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Here in Ohio they use aircraft. Not all the time, but when they do they write a whole lot of tickets. There is no defense the eye in the sky nails you.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Yep. This is a sign i've seen in CT, driving through.

It works because they time you from a set of fixed positions. the time it takes you they can determine an average speed. I read an article about a motorcycle up by me being nabbed by one of these averaging 110, but estimated a max speed of 130 by the cops. naturally the guy had meth on him or something as i recall it.

nickmk6r

Passed Driver's Ed

Yep. This is a sign i've seen in CT, driving through.

It works because they time you from a set of fixed positions. the time it takes you they can determine an average speed. I read an article about a motorcycle up by me being nabbed by one of these averaging 110, but estimated a max speed of 130 by the cops. naturally the guy had meth on him or something as i recall it.

See we dont have signs like that anywhere. I knew they are out sometimes but never for sure. And yeah its something to due with the white lines how they are marked etc and average speed

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I see signs like that in Virginia all the time and never once have seen it actually being done.