GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diffuser that matches ecs tunning's

cchase__

Ready to race!
So currently i have the splitter from ecs

I plan to get these side skirt extensions

And i was wondering if they had a diffuser that matches similar to this or if they made a gti version to match everything else

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Its not as straight as the one you linked, its more rounded but Osir makes two different ones. The DTM GT6-R which is the same as the stock one, and the DTM GT6-S which is a different style. It's hard to find pictures of what the S actually looks like since the one they posted is kinda trash. http://www.osirusa.com/CTGY/VGTI6EB.html

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I was close to getting the maxton design rear splitter kit and/or osir design rear bumper 'add ons' that stick onto the corners to bring it to a more hunkered down look. So hard to find any real documentation or pictures of those setups though/hard to tell if it would look good or too over the top.

Good luck with your search. That blue is a rare find i think!

cchase__

Ready to race!
I was close to getting the maxton design rear splitter kit and/or osir design rear bumper 'add ons' that stick onto the corners to bring it to a more hunkered down look. So hard to find any real documentation or pictures of those setups though/hard to tell if it would look good or too over the top.

I was thinking about that but it would look out of place because it's not carbon and it's much skinnier. I'm thinking i might go with those uropods from osir and then just a carbon diffuser from ebay lol. Then get the underspoiler part from RZR http://www.revozport.com/golf-razor/3d.html and put it onto the carbon diffuser, colormatched. I think it would fit the stock, what do you think?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I was thinking about that but it would look out of place because it's not carbon and it's much skinnier. I'm thinking i might go with those uropods from osir and then just a carbon diffuser from ebay lol. Then get the underspoiler part from RZR http://www.revozport.com/golf-razor/3d.html and put it onto the carbon diffuser, colormatched. I think it would fit the stock, what do you think?

do like the actual diffuser in the link, the lower add on is not too bad either. man all this shit is so pricey.

I do second you should lower it. Hear you on the driveways but its incredible what going an inch down does for the overall stance and aesthetic.

cchase__

Ready to race!
do like the actual diffuser in the link, the lower add on is not too bad either. man all this shit is so pricey.

I do second you should lower it. Hear you on the driveways but its incredible what going an inch down does for the overall stance and aesthetic.
My wheels are ET35 so they stick out. What kind of springs could i get?

Last edited:

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed

i have the osir side addons with flow design rear but i dekitted the whole kit all tgt. am running revozport rear diffuser with it.

without the flow design splitter

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed
cchase. if you like a more durable material. get the flow designs sideskirt & rear splitter extension, i am still on the verge on whether to get the same cf sideskirts u looking at.

the osir sideskirts addons are replicas from aliexpress/taobao less den $150sgd. mine rear diffuser replica was around $200sgd. of coz would require some elbow grease to get it fixed onto position den silicon it down

cchase__

Ready to race!
cchase. if you like a more durable material. get the flow designs sideskirt & rear splitter extension, i am still on the verge on whether to get the same cf sideskirts u looking at.

the osir sideskirts addons are replicas from aliexpress/taobao less den $150sgd. mine rear diffuser replica was around $200sgd. of coz would require some elbow grease to get it fixed onto position den silicon it down
Hm haven't seen any reps of the RZ. Any links?