GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS-New ST coil over for GTI with freebie

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
FEELER-i bought a set of ST coil over last month from AMI and i still haven't able to install it and i don't think i will have anytime to install til later xmas.
I would rather sell it since ( a ) my lease is up in next yr ,not sure if i will go out there and get something different ( b ) alway good idea to free up some cash flow for personal use. I m not in a rush to sell it so do not lowball me if u r not serious. This is brand new in the box and i will alway give u a free hardware kit which bring most of the nut and bolt, Upper strut mount with that Asking 750.00 Pick up.
Picture will be up tomorrow.

Last edited:

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion

Picture worth a thousand words any i m not even asking for a Thousand.

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
awww...i want these. gotta do my clutch first unfortunately.

Bump for John.

FlIpDuB

Ready to race!
sorry to bust the bubble john but HPA Price = $725.00 + free shipping anywhere in the US.

But does not come with all the necessary install hardware and john is only asking $750 with all the bells and whistle needed to do a proper install, I think that's a deal..

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Not to counter your counter, but all the proper lugs, and wrenches can be had for under $15.

Well did u forgot to add the 2 brand new upper strut mount from ECS my friend???? Do u see me list those in there as well not just the hardware.