GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A/C and Heated seats HELP

BatmanFire

Can't find much on this specific to my situation. My A/C feels like crap and the florida heat is killing me right now and during winter I froze my nads off. My heated seats don't seem to work and neither does my heat and defrost. Instead I get a semi warm tuft of air. Just to add to it my A/C lights below the Nav and such don't work when I turn my lights on. Any insight, straight forward fixes, links and such are appreciated.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Really, mines take time to cool up if its 90-100+ degrees which pretty much how much the ops area is now

I get about a 1 minute delay when I turn it on but when it kicks in it cools off the car fast. Even on hot days I don't keep the temp all the way on cool as it gets too cold

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Mine is freezing cold on hot days :iono:

I get about a 1 minute delay when I turn it on but when it kicks in it cools off the car fast. Even on hot days I don't keep the temp all the way on cool as it gets too cold

Same here. My AC is pretty damn cold when turned all the way to the left. I usually have it pointing almost straight up, in the middle of the knob.

Edit: OP, something is definitely not right. I'd bring it in and have it looked at. I had an AC issue 4 months after my bumper to bumper warranty expired but the dealer still covered it so I paid nothing. Good luck.

beantown53

Ready to race!
Can't find much on this specific to my situation. My A/C feels like crap and the florida heat is killing me right now and during winter I froze my nads off. My heated seats don't seem to work and neither does my heat and defrost. Instead I get a semi warm tuft of air. Just to add to it my A/C lights below the Nav and such don't work when I turn my lights on. Any insight, straight forward fixes, links and such are appreciated.

Check the pressure of your coolant. You may have a leak somewhere in the plumbing.

When you press the knob to turn on your heated seats, does the light turn on? if not check the fuse.

My AC and heated seats work just fine.