GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MFactory Limited Slip Differentials - Lifetime Warranty

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I'll have a write up shortly.

I installed the MFactory DSG LSD in my car the other week. Just been driving it around and testing it.

It really changes the way the car performs. Is it better than the other options? No I would say it works just like any other quality Helical LSD. A good LSD is a good LSD. What this does offer is a really well priced option and great customer service at pricing that makes putting a LSD in our cars easier.

You have been resposible for thousands of dollars being diverted from my bank account to the accounts of parts manufacturers whom I'm sure you're in cahoots with. What's your stake in all this Rotaryknight? If in fact that's who you really are... You're just an enabler to me, and my gf hates you!

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
You have been resposible for thousands of dollars being diverted from my bank account to the accounts of parts manufacturers whom I'm sure you're in cahoots with. What's your stake in all this Rotaryknight? If in fact that's who you really are... You're just an enabler to me, and my gf hates you!

Hehe

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
Any idea of the tq specs for the bolts for the diff to the ring gear?

My trans is all apart and I'm just needing that to finish.

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
Summer Time Special

To celebrate the official start of the Summer Season, we are offering a 20% Discount on a first-come-first-served basis on our Helical LSD.

Please PM to order :)

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
They include Ring Gear Bolts, but not the diff bearings (for some reason, it won't allow me to edit the 1st post). The bolts are our own custom-made 12.9 bolts as we have threaded our LSD to accept them (it is not simply a bolt + nut like everyone else)

Price is $640 inc shipping

Fonzii18

Ready to race!
They include Ring Gear Bolts, but not the diff bearings (for some reason, it won't allow me to edit the 1st post). The bolts are our own custom-made 12.9 bolts as we have threaded our LSD to accept them (it is not simply a bolt + nut like everyone else)

Price is $640 inc shipping
How much do the diffrence bearings ruin price?
Is this sale still on?