GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whippin nd Dippin

rasetsu

Ready to race!
Living in Los Angeles means you are staring at that shit in the first picture out of your windshield 90% of the time so might as well drive an appliance. And I'm using the term "drive" loosely. I still would never be caught dead owning something as bland as a Camry on principle alone though.

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
My condolences.../.\/.\

Packer GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
You have got to be kidding me. I was just talking with my buddy the other day (no joke) and I was like "Dude, I can't decide if Prius or Camry drivers are the worst on the road." Welcome to that stereotype. Car sucks. No offense.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure the ones who drive an e-Golf on Golfmk7 will love you more... :p

You definitely beat all of us on fuel economy... but you know what, I'm happy about my 18mpg because TURBO! :D

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
I'm sure the ones who drive an e-Golf on Golfmk7 will love you more... :p

You definitely beat all of us on fuel economy... but you know what, I'm happy about my 18mpg because TURBO! :D

18mpg?? Slow the hell down. I average 30 and I'm k04 lol

zrickety

The Fixer
Start drafting the other cars.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Stop and go driving makes a huge difference in mpg with this car than when you take long drives of consistent speed.

I used to take a a back road route on my way to work that averaged me as high as 39mpg one time. After I abandoned that route due to location change and got on to roads that were heavy stop and go traffic, my mpg tanked to 26-28mpg...