GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SawwuceBawse gets a mk6!

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Haven't posted here in a while. I just went to get my exhaust redone. I had a small glasspack and put in a larger straight resonator.

Also ordered a new head unit. My car isn't equipped with nav so I went with the oem rcd 330 plus with car play. It is plug and play in the mk6 and retain steering wheel functions. Car play also enables me to use my phones maps on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Haven't posted here in a while. I just went to get my exhaust redone. I had a small glasspack and put in a larger straight resonator.

Also ordered a new head unit. My car isn't equipped with nav so I went with the oem rcd 330 plus with car play. It is plug and play in the mk6 and retain steering wheel functions. Car play also enables me to use my phones maps on the screen.

Do they also make a nav version that fit the mk6? I find my rns510 so slow. ..

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
How is that head unit?? Love those wheels

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Do they also make a nav version that fit the mk6? I find my rns510 so slow. ..

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

They do. My fiancé has it in her jetta. I don't know what the part number is though. You can use the maps from your phone on screen here through the cable.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Got the radio before my trip to eurohangar last weekend. Needed to order a $10 adapter to get my fm stations to work. But everything seems to be working awesome. Having Spotify and maps on screen is definitely nice.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
this is my 3rd time back to your thread to say that sawwucebawse is still my favorite username on here

cool stereo interface yo

Le Clue

Passed Driver's Ed
Got the radio before my trip to eurohangar last weekend. Needed to order a $10 adapter to get my fm stations to work. But everything seems to be working awesome. Having Spotify and maps on screen is definitely nice.

Ah man that radio is awesome. Where did you order the adapter?