GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 1 - INA Engineering

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to give a huge shoutout and thanks to Issam at INA Engineering here in Ottawa, ON. for going above and beyond what I could have imagined in order to get my car flashed.

Events:
-Took my car to get flashed on Wed, he couldn't flash it, talked to APR couldn't get it working. I came to pickup my car and he explained to me the situation and asked that I bring the car back the next day.

-Brought my car in today, Issam met me at his office at 7:30 (WAY before they open) just so that he could drive me to work and take my car to work on it. He spend the majority of the day with the help of APR trying to figure out why my ECU wasn't initializing. Many hours of :mad0259: and finally found out 2 pins of my OBDII port were messed up which was the problem. Fixed those pins for me and proceeded to flash my car successfully.

At this point he could have just called me and told me my car was ready, however...he went and got my car washed, filled up my windshield washer fluid as the light was on and then dropped the car off at my work!

Wait for it, here's the kicker: No labor charge.

I cannot thank him enough for all the trouble he went through to get my car flashed. That is customer service, I highly recommend him to anyone in the Ottawa region. I will be putting my future APR orders through him without hesitation. INA Engineering <-- :thumbsup:

OK Onto the tune itself. Running Stage 1 APR tune 93 octane map.
The amount of torque gained is insane, I was afraid that with all the hype of this stage 1 tune on these forums I may have too high of expectations and may have been disappointed. NOT the case, the tune has met and exceeded all my expectations, the car is so much more responsive and pulls like a freight train. 1st and 2nd are useless, 3rd 3K rpm punch it = :D:D:D:D LOVE IT.
As mentioned before the car should have some like this from the factory, even when just driving casually I feel the car runs smoother than before. If you have any doubt about getting an APR stage 1 tune, trust me its worth EVERY penny. For those who claim they its not that big of a difference...you must be running the stock map because there is NO WAY anyone can claim they don't notice it THAT much - the difference in my car was HUGE and I'm running stock intake and exhaust.

Coles: -Issam and INA Engineering = UNREAL customer service
-APR Stage 1 tune = UNREAL difference and fun

.....now DP, Catback, stage 2........stage 3...? haha

denisGTI

Ready to race!
:thumbsup:
Good to hear that shops like INA Eng are out there!
Thanks for letting us know ...

PyroBob

I'm in.
Issam was super helpful by IM when I had a lot of R32 questions on the vortex. Super knowledgable dude, and very willing to help.

His machine parts are gorgeous.

Stevec717

Ready to race!
+1 on the Stage 1.

Now on to Stage 2