GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2 power curve

jerm

Ready to race!
Yes, i was in stock mode.. i drove 2 weeks without noticing that wow. Amazing how i didn't find that much difference between stage 1 and stock with intake and downpipe.

@allset, this stage 2 ver 1.2 is a beast. My old issue I had with the old file about no low end power is gone. Get it! my revs advance so quick that it makes my car sound like a motorcycle :d

Whew! Legit mistake. :) I'm sure it felt like you just unwrapped a new present after going away from the stock-mode again. :thumbsup:

ataman

Ready to race!
Haha awesome! Glad to hear that!

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
Whew! Legit mistake. :) I'm sure it felt like you just unwrapped a new present after going away from the stock-mode again. :thumbsup:

haha, its a lot of fun now! one thing though, do any of you stage 2 guys feel a hessitation at wot at around 3500 rpms? i'm uploading a video now, it's quite annoying, it's like it dials back on the fuel and then it goes again

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
Crap, my hand movement combined with my daughter yelling make this video not worth it (though this last part describes stage 2 for her haha). It appears its a linear non stop rpm climb but it's not, it hessitates at ~3500 rpms, video starts in 1st gear and I went WOT on 2nd gear.

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
@Chapusin

Yes, i was in stock mode.. i drove 2 weeks without noticing that wow. Amazing how i didn't find that much difference between stage 1 and stock with intake and downpipe.

@allset, this stage 2 ver 1.2 is a beast. My old issue I had with the old file about no low end power is gone. Get it! my revs advance so quick that it makes my car sound like a motorcycle :d

ok. Ill take ur advice im goin to 2. What about the USP DP didnt u have concerns about the way it hung and lined up? Do u still have it installed? I need to make a call on a DP and im leaning USP or UR.

BTW at least the problem was simple like being in stock; could have been worse.

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
ok. Ill take ur advice im goin to 2. What about the USP DP didnt u have concerns about the way it hung and lined up? Do u still have it installed? I need to make a call on a DP and im leaning USP or UR.

BTW at least the problem was simple like being in stock; could have been worse.

Honestly I wouldn't get another USP DP. My buddy dsm bought one and he says its a perfect fit. I bought his old 42dd dp for cheap and I'm very happy with it. Soon I will have another 42dd dp for sale so if you want pm me for details.

burtomr

Go Kart Newbie
Yes, i was in stock mode.. i drove 2 weeks without noticing that wow.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

allset,

The Godspeed DP fits like a glove with the stock rear section. No issues, no leaks. Excellent build quality. It's Catless and made for CCTA's, but can work with CBFA's if you extend the sensor wires.