GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > GTI & Golf MKVI General Discussions

Old 05-07-2017, 08:04 PM   #15
Carbon Steel
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: Carbon Steel Gray 2010 GTI (6/1/10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
That's almost as crazy as the 2013 with 578 miles in the classifieds. When I bought my MK6 it was 18 months old and already had 89,000 miles on it!
Yeah, i think the 578 car was a damaged dealer car, whereas mine have just have low mileage because of all the vehicles we have and just really taken care of, i am a little anal, the exhaust tips on the turbo beetle and gti, still look like they were on an undriven car on the showroom. lol

Besides the cars, motorcycle (Harley) that i drive on most of the nice days, and truck listed; my wife has a 2017 Passat and that is what we drive when we go somewhere, kind of our all weather car, everything else is in a garage. The truck also is an all weather vehicle.

If you add all the miles from each, then we are driving a normal amount. The beetle also has very low mileage, i may give them, the gti and beetle to the grand kids. Or sell them who knows, not really an issue. I do enjoy driving each of them on nice days, they all seem and really are new in my eyes, and they have extended warranties that were very reasonable, again because of the low mileage.

2010 CSG GTI, 18" Detroits W/Summer Tires, Autobahn Package, DSG,RNS510 Touch Screen Nav, GTI Mat Kit,
2013 Red Turbo Beetle, Sun, Sound and Navigation, Red and Black Leather interior

Last edited by Carbon Steel; 05-07-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Carbon Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:30 PM   #16
chip
Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2014 GTI Wolfsburg DSG in CSG
Well for now the wife is driving the GTI.
GTI seat wrench inserts / Black VW Emblems / Smoked Side Markers / Black Mirror Caps / Neuspeed Pflo / 034 Dogbone Insert / Unibrace UB / Dark Cherry Depo Tails / H&R Sport Springs / H&R Rear Sway Bar 24mm
chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:41 PM   #17
CleanAsFckMk6
Drag Race Newbie

Drives: 2013 Mk6 GTI
Price sounds pretty spot on. I bought my 2013 GTI a little over 11 months ago. Did have a few upgrades like LED Tails and a RNS510, but I told him from the beginning I wasn't paying any extra due to any upgrades he did, which he was fine with since most car people are aware that mods add no value to a car (If anything they decrease it).

He had it listed for $18k, with 24,500 miles and I ended up buying it for $17250.

So Id think a one year newer car pretty much exactly a year later with 5k less miles would be right around $19k. Id prob list it for 19k, and you should be able to sell it for somewhere between $18-19k.
Mk6 CW Gti - Eurodyne StageII - RSR Clutch Kit - Ultimate Racing TBE - Injen CAI - H&R UltraLows - UR RSB - Rotiform IND-Ts - DieselGeek SS - Eurojet Motor/Trans/Pendulum Mounts - Dark Cherry LED Tails - TDi Front Grill - RNS510 - TT-RS Brake Kit (Not yet Installed)
Looking for VCDS Coding? PM Me
CleanAsFckMk6 is offline   Reply With Quote