GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

FROM NOVEMBER 24th THROUGH NOVEMBER 27th

• SAVE $100 ON NEW UNITRONIC PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE WHEN BUYING UNICONNECT / UNICONNECT+*

• SAVE $50 ON ALL NEW UNITRONIC PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE

• SAVE 15% ON UNITRONIC INTERCOOLER UPGRADES

• SAVE 15% ON UNITRONIC EXHAUST SYSTEMS

• SAVE 15% ON UNITRONIC INTAKE SYSTEMS**
*$100 OFF with the purchase a NEW Unitronic Performance Software and a UniCONNECT+ cable. Software and UniCONNECT+ must be purchased together.
Not applicable on Authorized Dealer installed flashes. Only applicable in regions where UniCONNECT+ cables are available.
$50 OFF on new Performance Software without a UniCONNECT+ cable purchase (Authorized Dealer installed). Applicable on New Unitronic Performance Software installations only.
Not available on Upgrades. Cannot be combined with any other promotions.
**Excludes all Unitronic Carbon Fiber Intake Systems and Air Ducts.

SHOP NOW AT WWW.GETUNITRONIC.COM

slobodan48

Passed Driver's Ed
Are there any updated version on the stage 2 tune? Iv gotten tuned just over 14 months ago, and Im just curious if theres a newer version out.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Are there any updated version on the stage 2 tune? Iv gotten tuned just over 14 months ago, and Im just curious if theres a newer version out.

I doubt it, you can send your vin info to John and he can check, or go in for a reflash, can't hurt, except maybe your wallet.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
John I saw on Facebook from you guys that crackles are "in the works", so is this true or not, or is it for mk7s and up only ?

At the moment, it's only MQB platforms.

Send an email to support [at] getunitronic [dot] com with your full name and VIN, with your request. We'll let you know.

adamnapes

Passed Driver's Ed
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: I know there's people with mk6's that would pay for this add on. It's gonna really suck if it only comes out on the mqb platform.

Agree!! Put me on that list....:thumbup:

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion