GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys. Been lurking. Busy last couple weeks. Got back into swimming and have been 3 of last 5 days. Come home exhausted and eat half the fridge. Guess that kinda defeats the purpose but oh well
swimming is awesome for exercise yeah. easy on joints.

best when indoor warm pool for sure.
Haven’t really had time of money to use it for anything other than storing the car but man is it nice to come out to a 68-72 degree interior and not freeze my ass off or be unable to see out the front window
walking to your car in boxers cause you forgot something in there late at night without being seent...

amirite?..

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Jaber

Modero
Using some cheap ass $40 dashcam lol. Been wanting to upgrade but keep buying other stuff.

On Wednesday there was an accident at the same exact spot. Hard to see in video, but the debris from the crash was still there. Poor guy in the Jeep, saw him brace for impact lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Happy Thanksgiving people

I'm thankful for:

The people on this forum who have become good friends.

Ejs clean ass car :wub:

140 treadwear tires

Food. Good lord this food.

Following ptaks pcar drama which has been quite the saga

Track days with homies

90's gangster rap

Automatic car owners who don't know how to service their trans which funds my racecar

Jaber

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

I'm thankful for:

140 treadwear tires

Track days with homies

90's gangster rap

Automatic car owners who don't know how to service their trans which funds my racecar

Jaber

Lmao!!
Happy thanksgiving

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat16: Ej Denies Craig Of Happy Birthday - Forum Rejoices

So my brother in law whom just left IN state police and is going through training to be a DEA agent wanted to drive the V. After he felt comfortable I had him take it out onto 390 and gun it. I learned the cop has some big balls and drives to different rules when we split lanes to pass two slow cars doing around 95 as he tried to find 5th gear. I watch the van to my right pass by within inches and he was like that was way more room then they had in defense driving class last week. @~@. After I pooped my pants we laughed and laughed and laughed and drank

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

I'm thankful for:

140 treadwear tires

Track days with homies

90's gangster rap

Jaber

Mah Jay :wub: Thanks buddy.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
LMAO @Jay, I've contributed to your build!!!
You have indeed. It's a win/win really.
So my brother in law whom just left IN state police and is going through training to be a DEA agent wanted to drive the V. After he felt comfortable I had him take it out onto 390 and gun it. I learned the cop has some big balls and drives to different rules when we split lanes to pass two slow cars doing around 95 as he tried to find 5th gear. I watch the van to my right pass by within inches and he was like that was way more room then they had in defense driving class last week. @~@. After I pooped my pants we laughed and laughed and laughed and drank
You have Dea family?

:sm3:
Mah Jay :wub: Thanks buddy.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
But really. You're giving shame to the rest of us with your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.