GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new 2012 SB GTI

tuanyes

Hello Everyone,

I just picked up my first GTI (actually my first German car) and I am completely smitten with it.

I'm really excited to be part of the GTI community and look forward to going to GTG's!

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 647
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 8,307
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 5,196
  • DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 784

flyguy27

Ready to race!
Damn good purchase! Good color too! autobahn FTW!! Those wheels starting to grow on me. Im jealous of that feeling of getting a new GTI. Enjoy!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Congratulations neighbor!! Lets get together for photos soon :)

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Are they really throwing in those shift knobs for 2012 models? I want.

michal

Go Kart Champion
^ I've seen those DRL LED's only in the daylight pics so far and did not like them at all. But I have to admit in this pic (xenons off/nightime) they look really mean. Anyway, they will still be used as DRL's.
Congratulations. You'll not be disappointed with this car.:thumbsup:

CrzyP

Ready to race!
Ah man looks great! Like I said in your other thread, I ordered the same exact car but with the monster mats. I don't know how I'm going to stay sane until delivery in September. The wheels work well with Shadow Blue too. I was thinking about taking a LED pic just like that when I got mine. Looking forward seeing some more pics.

Cheers,
P

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
Damn I really like the LED's. I also really like the color, I wish I would have gotten that color when ordering mine. Was not paying attention and confused it with Shark Blue.

P

plac

those new rims look best on blue i think.. they dont look as good on white, cuz its already too much contrasting black/whites before the rims..

Edvis

Ready to race!
Very nice! Got shadow blue here too. Those are the new rims for 2012 models? I like.