GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 2 gti vs. Infinity g35

DubbinDurim

Ready to race!
I pulled my friends G35 6mt with catback when I was stock.

They are pretty damn slow, there is a video on YouTube with a stage 2 350z vs a stage 2 and they are neck and neck

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
That guy had full 3in exhaust with a cut off valve

jaja123

Ready to race!

They are pretty damn slow, there is a video on YouTube with a stage 2 350z vs a stage 2 and they are neck and neck

what year g35 you go against? the rev up motor is quite a bit quicker. if it was a rev up you beat with a stock gti then somebody can't drive

EvoX1

Ready to race!

A stage 2 350z you say? They are really rare these days. I have a catback exhaust and filters, but filters arent really a mod, so i guess this makes my 370Z a stage 1+ amirite?!

DubbinDurim

Ready to race!
what year g35 you go against? the rev up motor is quite a bit quicker. if it was a rev up you beat with a stock gti then somebody can't drive

No clue, just some random dude on the highway. we did a few pulls from a roll.

it sounded awesome

A stage 2 350z you say? They are really rare these days. I have a catback exhaust and filters, but filters arent really a mod, so i guess this makes my 370Z a stage 1+ amirite?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOb-Zb3kCDQ

C4L

Banned
some people on this board claims their stock gti s**t on g35 and call me uneducation when i say it's bs.

Depends on the G35. They make automatics, and manuals, and coupes, and sedans, and even with AWD. And they have had varying powertrains since their inception in 2003.

2003/2004 - 260hp sedan, 280hp coupe
2005/2006 - 280hp sedan, 298hp coupe
2007 - 275hp AWD, 293hp Manuals, 306hp Autos
2008 - 306hp ALL models

An early model G35x Sedan is NOT fast, for example. I have beaten them stock before from a roll. No problem. A G35 Coupe Manual, maybe not though.

The coupes were naturally much fast than the sedans with a range of about 5.5-6.0 to 60 and around 14.2/14.3 1/4 miles.
The sedan had a range of about 6.0-6.5 and around 14.5-14.8 1/4 miles.

A big differentiator with them is the manual vs. auto and RWD vs. AWD, and of course the year. A manual, RWD, coupe for example would run 5.5/14.2 whereas an auto, RWD, sedan would run 6.5/14.8.

NOW you are educated.:)

The coupe I ran was a Revup with Catback/Ypipe and ART test pipes. At least that's all he told me, but I think he had more since he claimed to have a Motordyne exhaust but obviously had a 3" single with a dummy muffler. Needless to say he was impressed with 3.sl0 :D

warchieft2k

Ready to race!
I am also stage 2 and i raced a g35 just a few days ago...

me and my girl in the car (she was freaking out)
g35 only the driver...

60-100 mph

I pulled 1-1/2 cars and still pulling and we hit traffic

BlownFa5

Banned
Doubt the car was anywhere near 330 whp..

Tecni

Ready to race!
I came from a G35 and built my engine several times for different reasons. I doubt he was cammed since the cam install on that car is a monstrous pain in the @$$ and quite expensive if you have to pay someone to do it.

At that point you might as well boost the car...

But yeah, nice kill =)