GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs 1st Gen Mazdaspeed3

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
I was cruising in the right lane as he did a graceful flyby. It looked just like the new 2008.5 I test drove too many times. Well kept, white and the stock exhaust note from the 2.4 under load made me a bit jelly. Started talking with him at a light after we exited the motorway, he said it was completely stock. I had one passenger, we were heading to dinner but had some playful acceleration for a few blocks and decided to try to line up for a quick roll. I was taking it easy and he was slightly pulling away as we took a few turns towards open road.

We soon found ourselves at another light, he mentioned his lack of traction and we had a laugh about fwd. Told him I'm tuned with intake and intercooler. We both noticed his look of surprise as we were dead even from ~20 in 2nd, with me slightly pulling in 3rd. Had another laugh and parted ways. :w00t:

I also have 22lb 17's, 235/45 Kumho, and Neuspeed torque arm insert.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
How does one do a graceful flyby?

I wish we had K04 stock :(

and cool story bro :)

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Extreme dedication :)

The one thing I noticed about the higher displacement and k04 running less boost, it seemed to hit full power much quicker than I did. Anyone know what they peak and hold stock?

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Cool stor...
But seriously, why does everyone say that?
This whole section is a gti vs whatever so i dont get it.