GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Led License Plate

trash.. broke after few months. get racing dash, extra but will last longer than the car it self..

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
I am, a friend gave them to me. They have been working fine now since last January. I did have an issue where one side disconnected and the harness needed to be finessed a bit to make a good solid connection.

yes. look around on the forum too if u are patient people sell them when parting out the car.

oh and also the cheap crap you posted, the resistor gets so hot it melts that tiny black box thing, and it will crack. that's what happened to mine. also, doesn't fit directly into the housing.. i had to drill a larger hole etc.. too many issues 25$ more and you will never have to worry. in the end, 25$ over a month is less than 1$ a day..

kdtn

Passed Driver's Ed
yes. look around on the forum too if u are patient people sell them when parting out the car.

oh and also the cheap crap you posted, the resistor gets so hot it melts that tiny black box thing, and it will crack. that's what happened to mine. also, doesn't fit directly into the housing.. i had to drill a larger hole etc.. too many issues 25$ more and you will never have to worry. in the end, 25$ over a month is less than 1$ a day..

good looks!! im gonna wait and see if i can find someone parting it out if i cant ill just pay full price. you pay for what you get.. thanks for the info!!

JustinKYC.

Ready to race!
I have these installed in my parking lights and they work perfectly fine. Except the one of the adapters died so iJDMtoy replaced it for me with no charge.

bmallicote

Passed Driver's Ed
did anyone have any issue with the new harness sliding right into the factory connector? I don't want to force it, but it looks like the connectors are further apart on the Racing Dash harness.

Repooc

Ready to race!
Order these from AliExpress

Honestly, save yourself a few bucks and order from AliExpress (I think it comes directly from Racing Dash).... MUCH cheaper than PYSpeed (or anywhere else for that matter)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Racing-Dash-LED-License-Plate-Lamp-for-VW-Golf-6-2009/595095132.html

I placed my order last weekend on Saturday night, and had them installed on my car by Thursday night (near Toronto, Canada). Free FedEx shipping!

Let me tell you, these lights are BRIGHT! I absolutely love them and are a perfect match the LED R-tails. Super quick to install, took me about 15 minutes to install.

Feyd

I've got the racing dash ones... had them in for over two years (even survived a rear end accident)...

Still going strong.

dav1d

Ready to race!
I'm really happy with my bold-sport lights

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
I didn't really think much about LED license plate light until i saw my wife's 2013 turbo beetle last night. it really looked good. a nice mod for the gti if it can be done relatively easy without issues.

hiimelvin

Ready to race!
Just put in Bold Sport LEDs last night. Damn bright! They also don't wash out the license plate like you see in the picture.