GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: SuperPro Lower Control Arm Kit & TyrolSport Deadset Kits (NEW)

bRett 32

Ready to race!
Unfortunately my Golf R has turned into a bit of an abandoned project with a new addition to the garage and I'm likely going to sell it off.

I have a fair number of new and used parts available.

Feel free to ask any questions. I believe the pricing below is quite fair but I'll entertain offers; moreso on multiple parts than individuals.

Smaller stuff will ship via Priority Mail, larger items via UPS Ground. PayPal is the only acceptable method of payment unless you happen to be local.

1) TyrolSport Front DeadSet Kit - includes 4 new OEM TTY bolts

SOLD

2) TyrolSport Rear DeadSet Kit (AWD)

SOLD

3) SuperPro Front Lower Control Arm Kit

SOLD

Last edited:

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Received superpro lca. Very nice. Thank u. Even included the key chain and lanyard!! Good Seller.

I never got a keychain or lanyard when I ordered mine brand new. Then again I did order them from NGP Racing. You’re gonna love these things. So much more precise and helps with take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emike34

Ready to race!
I never got a keychain or lanyard when I ordered mine brand new. Then again I did order them from NGP Racing. You’re gonna love these things. So much more precise and helps with take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wrong NGP. Want to put these on bad now, but prob not going on till spring

riceburner

Autocross Champion
can totally vouch for the deadset kit being a WORTHY PURCHASE. makes a world of difference. GLWS!