GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 Volkswagen Golf GTI @ Paris Autoshow

MrBooby

Chelsea FC!
I'm starting to really love this car. Standing next to the MKV it just looks so much more aggresive and it doesn't have that bubbly look to it that turned me off a bit from the MKV. Can't wait to test drive it.

fastfan

Ya

I'm starting to really love this car. Standing next to the MKV it just looks so much more aggresive and it doesn't have that bubbly look to it that turned me off a bit from the MKV. Can't wait to test drive it.

Hey boobs I agree with you. The MkV wasn't really agressive enough (but I did like the modern/funkiness look). I'm really happy they decided to chisel the front end and make it look sharper all around. Although it's going to take some time for me to get used to the new steering wheel...

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
It's really growing on me. I Really like the rear and some parts of the front. I don't like the tailights or the fog lights though. Thank god that they painted the rear bumper on the MKVI that's the one thing I hate about my MKV is that the side skirts, lip, and rear bumper are not color matched.