GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

27K on slightly used 2011 Autobahn

P

plac

350 is nice, but I'm not getting 4%, and if I got a low rate on the loan then my insurance would be like 5k a year because my name is on the title which negates any low financing rate. My parents name can be the only one on the title so they can get the family/multicar discount for insurance. Plus I'm being as smart about it as I can. Whatever I do I'm going to have enough cash in the bank after to pay for insurance and loan for 12 months if I lose my job; that means I need like 5k still in the bank after I put down. I still need to save some more. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll get myself a nice Christmas present.

ya thats true.. i forget what it was like to be young sometimes.. of course when i was your age i had $1000 cars..

nowadays, i only buy at 0.9% or 1.9%, otherwise i just cant be bothered.

ZeeTwentyFour

Passed Driver's Ed
ya thats true.. i forget what it was like to be young sometimes.. of course when i was your age i had $1000 cars..

nowadays, i only buy at 0.9% or 1.9%, otherwise i just cant be bothered.

So have I, but I'm tired of those cheap cars.

McQueen77

Banned
if you're not particularly looking for an autobahn, you should be able to find a nice CPO gti for 23kish or somewhere in the area.

Yeah, thats what I paid. 9k miles, certified, sunroof etc. for 22.5k back in dec 2010. Payment is $400 even, 2.9% financing, will be paid off in 3 yrs.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
That sounds like slightly less than blue book which I haven't checked... That being said i dont buy anything close to blue book

brendenbuhl

I am buying my first GTI next week from a dealership in the Chicago region for $22,588. It is a 2010 w/ 15k miles and the autobahn package. From what I have seen I am getting a pretty good deal. Do you agree?