GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Dealer Germany A+ Service

deano1

I heard there is another APR dealer southeast of Stuttgart.....anyone visited that shop yet? I've tried to email them, but no response. Just ordered my CH-R rims/coilovers/Carbonio intake, Forge downpipe. Really want that Stage 1 tune done and then I think I'll be set.

This car is a blast to drive here in Germany....heck, any performance car is a blast to drive here!

Hallo. I'm a new gti owner, got it last monday then got it flashed with APR stage 1 the following friday at their location in Ochsenhausen(south of stuttgart). I'm stationed in Ramstein so it was liek a 3 and half hr drive. The service was great, they let me drive their tuned audi S5 while waiting to drive around the nearby village :)

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Hallo. I'm a new gti owner, got it last monday then got it flashed with APR stage 1 the following friday at their location in Ochsenhausen(south of stuttgart). I'm stationed in Ramstein so it was liek a 3 and half hr drive. The service was great, they let me drive their tuned audi S5 while waiting to drive around the nearby village :)

nice, your so lucky. :)