GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What the heck is this?

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Yay someone with sense. OP has hospital bills from the reason he had to get the GTI in the first place and I don't even think he should've spent as much as he did on the GTI but OP cares too much about his image.
#actyourage
#actyourwage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or.... if he care about his image so much, he should bought a S2000 in the first place... then he would be proud of himself.

PS: Love the thread tag lol

razr390

Go Kart Champion
or.... if he care about his image so much, he should bought a S2000 in the first place... then he would be proud of himself.

He wants but he can't afford

czirrfb

Banned
I could have afforded one. I spent $17,800 (technically $7,00 that I financed) on this GTI....

The problem was finding one that wasn't in another state or in poor condition.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Yay someone with sense. OP has hospital bills from the reason he had to get the GTI in the first place and I don't even think he should've spent as much as he did on the GTI but OP cares too much about his image.
#actyourage
#actyourwage

Mah Rudy quoting me in his sig! First Gravy and now you. :wub:

:D

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Mah Rudy quoting me in his sig! First Gravy and now you. :wub:

:D

Nuggstein > OP

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Maybe if Nuggs had an s2k his ex would still be with him

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I could have afforded one. I spent $17,800 (technically $7,00 that I financed) on this GTI....

The problem was finding one that wasn't in another state or in poor condition.
Actually you said you couldn't find one you liked that you could afford. The ones you could were either jacked up, high miles, or too far. So technically you couldn't afford one.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone actually answered Crizz's original question? I can't read all this.

czirrfb

Banned
Technically your right. I guess I COULD have put 10k down and financed 13k but I couldn't justify it. That is getting into 370z territory.

TakmaN

Ready to race!
And to think I sold my 2004 S2000 for $14K many years ago *sad face*

bdegen94

Ready to race!
If your buying a car like a S2000 you need to do a little bit of searching and not wait for it to come to you. Not to mention that you Cant carry anything in the damn car.

#reasonididntbuyafrs

czirrfb

Banned
Technically I spend $7,800 on the GTI since the 10k came as "compensation" money from the accident.

So $7,800 for a 2012 car isn't bad.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Technically I spend $7,800 on the GTI since the 10k came as "compensation" money from the accident.

So $7,800 for a 2012 car isn't bad.
it's not bad at all. But You don't like it, that's the problem.
Heck, if I really like a S2000, I'll try to find one around 10k range with the least mileage and be done with it.

czirrfb

Banned
I see the potential. But i'm going to have to invest another like $6,000 in this car.

K04 + new clutch + everything else I need done.

Not sure if it's worth it...