GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ART IN MOTION WHEELS

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
These wheels are 18x8.5/9.5 et 38. Looking for 2500 with tires. Can take tires off for cheaper price. Willing to consider trades for other 3 piece wheels must be 18x10/10.5 and 18x11 no other specs for three piece wheels will be considered. Also willing to do mk7 wheels plus cash or possibly other cast wheels plus cash. This sale also will include a spare rear barrel. No cracks or welds but the lips have some powder coat missing from airing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avni

Ready to race!
DAMN !

I always see amazing golfs but WTF thats insane

JC8588

Ready to race!
I saw his car and wheels at FixxFest a few weeks ago. Those wheels and headlights are definitely sick AF!

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Thank you.

Did you get them custom made? I seen 1 guy before on instagram that had the same lights on a white golf R but he wouldn't say anything. Would love to get those for my golf if i decide to get the GTI lights as they would just look whack with the halogens.

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Did you get them custom made? I seen 1 guy before on instagram that had the same lights on a white golf R but he wouldn't say anything. Would love to get those for my golf if i decide to get the GTI lights as they would just look whack with the halogens.

I custom made them.