GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

Bretterson

Ready to race!
Ok, we got some testing done with help from another forum member:

We are waiting on the white LED and only selling the blue and red, pictured below is the actual blue and red LED that were tested by a forum member here, they match the interior clusters perfectly!

Order here:
http://www.deAutoKey.com/product/14...kit-error-free-fits-09-up-volkswagen-golf-mk6

I like that blue, but the red just fits! In for that.

AnselAdams

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you selling just the footwell LEDs as I just purchased the kit less than a month ago no need to buy em all again...

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Sweet just placed my order. Now I can't wait for the license plate replacements to be available too.

krokmitten

Ready to race!
"Sorry, “11pc Complete Interior LED Kit ERROR FREE Fits: 09-up Volkswagen Golf MK6” doesn’t ship to Canada" :(

JhnR

Banned
Wait so i see on your website you have the license plate LEDs for the mk6 GTI..correct? When did they come in?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Wait so i see on your website you have the license plate LEDs for the mk6 GTI..correct? When did they come in?

Hi, these just came in yesterday!

A member has a review on these I think somewhere, or at least he said he was going to make one when he was free. But these are not as bright as the rdash, and there is no blue tint.

These won't light up the entire street, just a modest hyper white crisp clean glow.

This is what most people want, and I have heard many people ask me for these because they do not like the rdash ones, so I made these. They have been getting some great feedback!

Thank you

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Hi, these just came in yesterday!

A member has a review on these I think somewhere, or at least he said he was going to make one when he was free. But these are not as bright as the rdash, and there is no blue tint.

These won't light up the entire street, just a modest hyper white crisp clean glow.

This is what most people want, and I have heard many people ask me for these because they do not like the rdash ones, so I made these. They have been getting some great feedback!

Thank you

awww yeah just placed another order.

palma

Ready to race!
My kit is on its way for a 2.5 golf. I will review when they come in. :)

It's been a pleasure dealing with you so far and I'm sure the product will not disappoint.