GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turbo shot at 37k with about 3k on Stg2 APR?

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Yeah, 6MT.

Numbers vary based on supporting hardware/mods. Until I get an upgraded intercooler, I don't think I'll get that close to advertised numbers.

From APR's website "Using 93-octane fuel, the APR K04 Turbocharger System produces an astonishing 360 horsepower and 382 ft-lbs of torque."

It can go higher with 100 octane but because they don't sell that are your local, SHELL, BP, I'm going with 93 as my standard numbers, lol. 93 is everywhere here.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Yeah, 6MT.

Numbers vary based on supporting hardware/mods. Until I get an upgraded intercooler, I don't think I'll get that close to advertised numbers.

From APR's website "Using 93-octane fuel, the APR K04 Turbocharger System produces an astonishing 360 horsepower and 382 ft-lbs of torque."

It can go higher with 100 octane but because they don't sell that are your local, SHELL, BP, I'm going with 93 as my standard numbers, lol. 93 is everywhere here.

Funny, its cool 80d here today and my cel is off. Went fir a morning drive and laid waste to a camero. It was a newer model but didnt have any badges other than "camero". I can definatly tell a difference when its hot and heat soaked. In theory if i had a food fmic the air would be cooler and more dense possibly my turbo could keep up. Do you plan on getring dyno after work is complete? If i can make 300hp at the wheels i will be happy, for awhile..i have a friend with a 370 that is always running his mouth. Cant wait to get this done and hit the highway with him

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Funny, its cool 80d here today and my cel is off. Went fir a morning drive and laid waste to a camero. It was a newer model but didnt have any badges other than "camero". I can definatly tell a difference when its hot and heat soaked. In theory if i had a food fmic the air would be cooler and more dense possibly my turbo could keep up. Do you plan on getring dyno after work is complete? If i can make 300hp at the wheels i will be happy, for awhile..i have a friend with a 370 that is always running his mouth. Cant wait to get this done and hit the highway with him

A buddy with K04 makes 300whp. I'm sure that can go higher though. Depending on tune. I believe he is on Unitronic which is a bit more conservative.

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
What is the boost pressure @ WOT with a KO4 and whatever tune on pump gas?

It puzzles me how a stage II Unitronic tune on a K03 set up runs close to 20psi yet no one upgrades head studs? How can you increase boost over 50% and not need to upgrade head studs? Curious on that.

I am old school I guess, that was a FIRST MUST HAVE on my old cars build list was ARP head studs, but these cars dont run them, its so weird to me.:iono:

Jeff