GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integra vs 09 wrx

jaja123

Ready to race!
Ok so this isnt really a race but its kinda pathetic. So im in my friends 09 wrx with stage 1 tune, and exhaust and intake and a couple cars up we hear this fart integra from the mid 90's thats sounds disgusting like rice crispies spinning in a jar. The sounds was the epitome of rice. We get up behind him and he hears the wrx and starts revving his engine hard. He then launches it spinning his tires for a second and goes up to redline and revs again. WE were like wow what a loser. My friend does a pull up to his ass very quickly and then he starts revving again at a stop. He redlines launches it and veers a bit to the right under power (TOO MUCH TORQUES) and then shifts to second and hits a red light. It was the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. IT seemed like the integra actually thought he could show off to my friends car and impress us. Sad thing was it was slow as balls. Even my golf would smoke this thing. Also raced a buddies integra ls with all bolt ons i get him by several cars lengths. ANyways it took this guy about 5 seconds to reach second gear. We see a vtec badge on the back which is a total joke. Didnt hear one bit of vtec so its an ls motor. This is the reason why I hate ricers. Post your own stories of rice encounters below.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
Ok so this isnt really a race but its kinda pathetic. So im in my friends 09 wrx with stage 1 tune, and exhaust and intake and a couple cars up we hear this fart integra from the mid 90's thats sounds disgusting like rice crispies spinning in a jar. The sounds was the epitome of rice. We get up behind him and he hears the wrx and starts revving his engine hard. He then launches it spinning his tires for a second and goes up to redline and revs again. WE were like wow what a loser. My friend does a pull up to his ass very quickly and then he starts revving again at a stop. He redlines launches it and veers a bit to the right under power (TOO MUCH TORQUES) and then shifts to second and hits a red light. It was the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. IT seemed like the integra actually thought he could show off to my friends car and impress us. Sad thing was it was slow as balls. Even my golf would smoke this thing. Also raced a buddies integra ls with all bolt ons i get him by several cars lengths. ANyways it took this guy about 5 seconds to reach second gear. We see a vtec badge on the back which is a total joke. Didnt hear one bit of vtec so its an ls motor. This is the reason why I hate ricers. Post your own stories of rice encounters below.

why is this posted here instead of nasioc? I are confused....

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
It's because there was "TOO MUCH TORQUES!!!"

The Integra may not have had Vtec but the OP needs Hooked On Phonics.:thumbsup: