GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Bender1

Banned
Traded my detroit's for denver's and tires plus $500. Figured I could just roll on these for awhile until I get the money all together to get my new wheels.

Nice color.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Painted my lip spoiler with plasti-dip to get a feel for what it would look like. Thinking about color matching the ends to focus the red color more.

I also installed a trunklid lip spoiler on my wife's Jetta TDI. :D

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
Actually installed this cd/dvd deck yesterday but pretty happy w the look. The hard keys glow red and match the interior.

I installed this same unit several months ago in my wife's FJ, specifically so I could hook up a rear view camera. Sounds great, love the 8-band equalizer, quick to start up and very easy to browse through my iPhone. I never bother using CDs in her car anymore (or my new GTI of course). But this is 1000 times easier to find music on the iPhone than the basic GTI stereo.

How does it sound in the GTI? Was it easy to wire up? In the FJ, I replaced the crappy stock speakers with Pioneer 4-ways and it sounded terrific. The GTI stock system is OK.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Plastidipped both front & rear GTI badges black, and the back VW black as well, may be adding thin red strips on the VW today and turning the front one black too...And I might add that lip color too just like the black one I saw ITT. Looks great! Might not look as great on CW tho.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Bored wheels 12mm to 14mm

And ordered these:

^^TPMS strap kit, so I don't have to use the VW valve stems. Pretty slick, but not the cheapest option either.

Last edited: