GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area VW & AUDI BBQ AND MEET

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Haha thanks, if you want to link me any shots of your car I can mess around with it later when I have a chance.

I'll post up a link when I get home! I may need to do a mini photoshoot so I can get you a good pic to switch on boss mode.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Or write a quick DIY on how to spiff up car pics :thumbsup:

I would, but unfortunately it's not really that simple. It all depends on the picture and what you want to do with it. But a starting point would be messing with brightness, contrast, and saturation levels.

MKVIHook

Passed Driver's Ed
Great meeting everyone yesterday! Had a good time at my first car meet. :)

Also, thanks again to BBQ Grillmaster Brian for the good eats!

Most of the pictures i took were from earlier in the day. Here are some thumbnails and a link to the online album:

Glad everyone enjoyed the BBQ action, next one later this summer should be great, much appreciated guys :happyanim:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'll do a few more when I have some time, but here's one for Dose:

I figured out why the stance is so dang hot! Dose has the wide front fender kit and of course cory's PS work was the cherry on top.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I see the claw of a monster in the shadows of Shapiro's pic

corydd

Go Kart Champion
that's looks pretty legit, nice job

Haha thanks. If anyone else would like come cleaning up/editing done on a photo I'd be happy to give it a go. I used to use PS for work quite a lot but stopped for a long time, and working on these pics has been pretty fun again.