GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone running revo?

APerruc

I decided to go with Revo a couple of days ago. Still too soon to tell but so far I'm loving it. I'm in Miami and also went to Wolfcars. Great service, was in and out quickly, and if you're able to go by tomorrow you can still get their summer sale price which gets you 20% off. They also don't charge any labor for the flash. The two guys that were there that day both have revo tunes on their cars which made me confident in my decision

jcardenasmzl1

I also have Revo and I had it on my MK5 both stage II no complains and Wolfcars has an amazing service Alec and Adam really know whats best for VW and Audi maybe they can recommend between Revo, United Motorsports and APR.

I also have Revo and I had it on my MK5 both stage II no complains and Wolfcars has an amazing service Alec and Adam really know whats best for VW and Audi maybe they can recommend between Revo, United Motorsports and APR.

If your'e a VagCom user, UM is the way to go, they send you their tool plus you can further tweak and adjust it using the VagCom.

water

Ready to race!
I've been running REVO in my car for a little while now. Since day one it has felt a little sluggish in 3rd-4th. It literally drops power around 3k and flattens out until redline. But, it's intermittent. I finally had some time to do some logging and it's pulling a crazy amount of timing. Up in the 10's on cyl 3&4. I almost thought I was on the 93 tune, but turns out I wasn't. REVO said to turn down the timing (of course) but it still hasn't helped the issue. To say the least, I haven't been too stoked watching all the other tuned R's pull away from me on the straights :(

Cevin1

Ready to race!
Just go with what ever tuner is closer and easy for you to work with.

9/10 people wouldn't be able to tell a diff. Between tuners.