GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Red Stripe Removed!

UFfitz56

Ready to race!
Hey Cory I noticed you taped off the entire grill. Do you think that's easier than just popping out the red stripes from behind? Only reason I ask is because I think it looks great and am gonna copy you haha. Just ordered a can of plastidip!

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Hey Cory I noticed you taped off the entire grill. Do you think that's easier than just popping out the red stripes from behind? Only reason I ask is because I think it looks great and am gonna copy you haha. Just ordered a can of plastidip!

I'd read that the stripes can be a pain to remove and break easily so I just figured it'd be easier to take the 10 min to tape it up. Worked out well :)

mlody91

Ready to race!
This just gave me an idea about just plasti-dipping the strips black and then using Rust-oleum blackout chrome to give a VMR hyper back effect for all the chrome emblems.

WolfsburgWalsh

This just gave me an idea about just plasti-dipping the strips black and then using Rust-oleum blackout chrome to give a VMR hyper back effect for all the chrome emblems.

MMMM:drool: More plz. I was thinking this as an alternitive to getting a badgeless grille, blacking out the red grille pinstripes, and slapping on a red GTI emblem.

But I have to feed my girlfriend and golden retriever so car will have to wait for awhile longer!

rpc07

Ready to race!

mlody91

Ready to race!
MMMM:drool: More plz. I was thinking this as an alternitive to getting a badgeless grille, blacking out the red grille pinstripes, and slapping on a red GTI emblem.

But I have to feed my girlfriend and golden retriever so car will have to wait for awhile longer!

I currently have a badgeless grille and I'm bored of it. I have black GTI and with a black grille it just looks like there's something missing....anywhoo exams are coming up so I won't be able to do my idea anytime soon but I'll post some pics up once I get around to it. :thumbsup:

corydd

Go Kart Champion
I wanna do yellow just to match the fogs but not sure how it would look like with bronze or a sunken treasure wheel.

I totally want to do my calipers in yellow. The only thing that's really stopping me is the fact that it would be a pain if I ever have to put the car back to stock.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Might as well throw my black stripes in this thread.