GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I'm melting into my leather seats. That's what I'm doing.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Damn, Daniel. I woke up and it was 42 outside. Winter is coming.

also can you post a larger image this one isn't nearly large enough man
Get on fapatalk and stop using ur pc.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Krog29

Ready to race!
^ tell me how you like that cam. Was thinking about getting one.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Finally replaced my faulty intake manifold, installed the Gruvenparts aluminum linkage arm for peace of mind, walnut blasted the carbon deposits, and installed fresh spark plugs. Car runs like a dream, and is soooo smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Heat soaked her like crazy today 112F in California felt like I was stock tune with the ac on.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Heat soaked her like crazy today 112F in California felt like I was stock tune with the ac on.

Late at night its been in the mid 50's here in NY. Been taking the car out letting it enjoy that cool crisp air

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

Installed Audi TTRS caliper and rotors along with TT control arms with superpro bushings, Passat spindles(Front and back).

I probably have to have them set max camber when I align this as my wheels poke in the rear quite a bit and are rubbing.

FF_animal

Ready to race!

Installed Audi TTRS caliper and rotors along with TT control arms with superpro bushings, Passat spindles(Front and back).

I probably have to have them set max camber when I align this as my wheels poke in the rear quite a bit and are rubbing.

Nice!

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
found oil drips on my driveway. lower timing cover appears to have a small leak. just a drop every fre days but annoying as hell! Debating if i want to fix it right away or wait.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
found oil drips on my driveway. lower timing cover appears to have a small leak. just a drop every fre days but annoying as hell! Debating if i want to fix it right away or wait.

How many miles you at? Might be worth it to have the tensioner replaced while replacing the cover.

SteveInLA

Ready to race!
Not today but within the last month:
Replaced Modshack intake with APR Stage I & II intake
Replaced stock exhaust with Neuspeed exhaust
Replaced heavy Borbet wheels and 225/40-18 tires with lighter Enkei Raijins and 235/40-18 tires
Replaced stock rotors, pads and brake lines with StopTech Sport rotors and pads and Neuspeed steel brake lines
Replaced stock sway bars with H&R 26mm front and 24mm rear sway bars.

Carved Mulholland for the first time today since making improvements. This is a different car than the one I had a month ago. Money and time well spent for sure!

Last edited: