GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I want to see mkVI mods!

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
MMANIAK,

That Thunderbunny front end looks awesome!

Reminds me a lot of the R20's big air intakes for the intercoolers.

:w00t:

Im in love with this car

Lowered front - stock:

Lowered rear - stock:

:wub:

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
Seems like alot of work in my opinion. You wonder where he finds the time to do that. Fun to see the changes as he's doing it tough.

Thats what I thougt, plus, I like the look of our cars from the factory, minus a front plate. For me, the whole thing needed to come out of the CADD/Wind tunnle as one, not from two different cars that weren't designed to go together. Good job though no doubt. Anyway, did you see that S-Eat'in grin on his face?

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
i did this a couple weeks ago. still not sure how excited i am about it? kind of bold

DAMMMMN! That looks tits:thumbup:. How'd you pull that off?!? I would do something similar if I knew a.) I wouldn't permanently eff something up with my novice paint skills or b.) It wouldn't fade over time (I've seen a lot of faded painted emblems these days here in FL).

drtyjrsy

Ready to race!
its actually all reversible until i figure if i like it enough to make it permanent. i put a white vinyl behind the emblem and plastidip on the VW. if its a keeper im going to paint it anthracite to match my wheels, whenever i pull that trigger.

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
i did this a couple weeks ago. still not sure how excited i am about it? kind of bold

I like it, inspires me to do mine, but in a authentic bright red VW color, in fact, all chrome, minus the exhaust pipes.

archetypaul

Passed Driver's Ed

Damn you beat me! I've been planning to do that exact thing since the day i picked up my car. Grats though, i'm glad i got to see it before doing it myself, looks awesome.

I'm planning on doing the logo in a shiny black, hopefully color matching the background CW.

Any pointers on how to prepare/paint it? (sanding? primer?) or how to color match the bkg? Also planning on painting the front emblem a shiny black so it matches the grill (golf tdi so the grill is shiny). Is there any certain color of black that would be best?