GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

michal

Go Kart Champion
I'll have a DA polisher with many pads (some of them never used) for sale, soon. I have a Nano skin pad, too.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Hey,
I'm not upgrading. I just do not use it. My car is Opticoated, so no need to use a DA. I'll take a few pics tomorrow (DA, pads)

Ah I see. I may be interested in some pads, unless you want to sell everything as a complete package

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Indeed it is. Michal can tell you how bad it is :( lol. Man poor old girl is only a couple years old and looks tired like her owner.

Sent from my distraction device

A good detail can do wonders. I wish I could do it for you,but I barely have time for mine lately. Have you thought about taking it to Luis.

How's the new job by the way?

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat15: DIY Lifting Your GTI for the Polar Snow Conditions

A good detail can do wonders. I wish I could do it for you,but I barely have time for mine lately. Have you thought about taking it to Luis.

How's the new job by the way?

I've thought about it. But the thought of wasting an astronomical amount of money for a car wash kills me dude. Lol mainly cause I park outside and I know it will be ruined in weeks. So I'll live with the terrible swirl marks. And scratches where the paint is completely gone.

New job is actually going amazing! Really good peeps. Lots of people willing to help. Also, the fellow engineer there is a GTI owner. He came out to BH yesterday. So far so good.

Mew try and hard park every day lol

Sent from my distraction device

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Sensible guy right there.
I hand wash the car every one or two weeks if I'm lucky. It gets dirty way too fast. #dailydriver

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Chuy's car used to beat a lot of whiteys... those were the days.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Still can't believe Roy ruined his car with black wheels, dafuq.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Well... Official verdict is in: crankshaft broke :(

All brand new parts... Carillo rods, JE pistons, factory new 3.6L crank that had been magnafluxed prior to installation just to be sure it was good.... crank still broke.

M96/7 motors always have a ???? over their heads. Even with the "best of everything".

Time to take a slightly different path with the car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.