GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/GB 2012 Golf-GTI Replica Head lights

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
explain what??? that he offered a warranty and refused to honor said warranty and made someone send his light all the way to China to attempt to have it warrantied??

Or the fact that he sold off some tailights, to another forum member??? and then after he sold the lights decided to trash talk the lights, like they are garbage but sold them for what he paid???

Or that he also said that china garbage reps were not fitting right and that people were idiots for buying reps, then he decided to sell off some reps on his own,(more than 40 sets supposidly) and made money on them??? then disappeared cause he was "selling his car"

What he said.

So much rage, simple question really. No need to go all HAM/ape shit...

Anyways, thanks for the info.

He understandably gets frustrated with people who screw over other enthusiasts...as do I.

ShdBluMkVI

Ready to race!
I just finished reading this entire thread.

Am I reading it right?

People having issues with this seller (sfgti) / his product?

What about ED?

Is he legit? And if so, why is anybody buying from this other dude?

Thanks- looking at buying the black r reps soon.

allset

Go Kart Champion
in SFValleyGTIs defense he wasnt calling the shots on the warranies, the supplier/manufacturer in China was.He could only relay the issue and recommend they replace it, His bad move was drop shipping directly from China and not taking custody of the lights as a middle man to inspect them b4 selling. Which is waht ed does.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
I just finished reading this entire thread.

Am I reading it right?

People having issues with this seller (sfgti) / his product?

What about ED?

Is he legit? And if so, why is anybody buying from this other dude?

Thanks- looking at buying the black r reps soon.

Ed is awesome. You will have no problem with him.