GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Lowered csg(?) mk5 on BBS wheels with a roof rack at the AT&T store in commack on Jericho Turnpike

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
White 2 door Golf R always parked around the Barnes Ave/ Gun hill Rd part of the Bronx. See it almost every day parked on my way to work at 7am-ish
Also a CW MK6 lowered and aftermarket wheels usually around 221st and Oakley.
You two are my heroes. I have enough trouble on DG springs and B8 bilsteins...

NKmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Grey golf with no front plate and led tails driving down prospect ave in river vale this afternoon

simpson110

Ready to race!
Saw a black gti with bi-xenons with leds and yellow laminx fogs going north and I-91 around exit 9 at about 6:40 this morning. Then I saw a tr gti on Hamilton st in new haven at the light off exit 2. Also had yellow fogs I think.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Both spottings yesterday:

Black MK6 GLi lowered on some gold wheels with a polished lip in the Queens, south ozone park area; rear wheels had some considerable camber. This was around 6pm

MK7 GTi on L.I.E. east bound around exit 31 @ 11:55pm. It had some bolt ons, noticed an exhaust system and maybe it was lowered.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
TR 4 door with led tails and roof rack on serrons getting on the LIE going west 8:30 this morning... It was either the deer park ave or bagatelle rd on ramp

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Really nice black mk6 at the smith haven mall about 45 min ago. Had gloss black lagunas, tint, rain guards, green upper and lower grill stripes, tinted oem halogen tails and a nice ride height. Front plate was in the window. I was parked a few spots down

NKmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Parked next to a nice CW 4 door in the palisades mall parking garage today. Creepily peaked in and saw a nice set of paddle shifter extensions, if you're on here, how do you like those? otherwise nice car!

Dj dunns

Passed Driver's Ed
Asian dude in a CW mk6 on the PA turnpike this afternoon. Plaid license plate frame. You waved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dj dunns

Passed Driver's Ed
Perhaps vinyl wrapped or plasti dipped blue Golf on 95N near the street rd exit. Jersey plates and a slothy euro plate in the window. You waved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk