- Forge BOV
- Unitronic Stage 1+

Suspension/Wheels:
- ST Coilovers (Installed 2/14/17)
- Hartmann G5-GS 19x8 et45
- Toyo Proxy 4's 225/35/19

Exterior:
- 20% tint
- DEPO LED projector headlights (Installed 3/19/17)
- 3000k HID fogs (Installed 4/20/17)
- Plate LED (Installed 5/2/16)
- LED Tail lights (Installed 04/18)

Interior:
- OEM monster mats
- RNS-315 Navigation Head Unit (Installed: 1/14/17)

Plans:
- Exhaust
- Downpipe
- Interior LED's

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:

spenny02

Ready to race!
She's absolutely beautiful! The wheels, the tint, the paint job! Man I love Kia Souls!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

senseless1707

Ready to race!
She's absolutely beautiful! The wheels, the tint, the paint job! Man I love Kia Souls!

Thanks! Yeah Kia has been a great car for the girlfriend.

Looking at things to do for the GTI, I am going to look into a rear wiper delete as a first mod as well as some interior bits such as LED lighting.

I will update as soon as this stuff happens and also with pictures of my photoshoot coming up soon!

Thanks guys.

spenny02

Ready to race!
If it rains a lot where you live I wouldn't delete the wiper. I use mine all the time. My back glass is almost unusable when it rains if I don't use the wiper. If you're looking to transform the outer appearance, color match your side markers. Looks so much better.

senseless1707

Ready to race!
If it rains a lot where you live I wouldn't delete the wiper. I use mine all the time. My back glass is almost unusable when it rains if I don't use the wiper. If you're looking to transform the outer appearance, color match your side markers. Looks so much better.

For sure, everything is still up in the air. Color matching side markers is definitely on the list. I'm keeping the list going. Ideas are still fresh in my mind since I got the car on Wednesday [emoji41][emoji111]?️