GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toyota Supra 2018/19

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I don't expect to see this for under 50-55K starting. It's definitely not going to be around Golf R pricing.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Wasn't it confirmed that the Supra in the US will be automatic only??? That kills it for me right there. Z4 I read will be stick.

Why would they make a Supra that is automatic only? Pure madness to me

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Wasn't it confirmed that the Supra in the US will be automatic only??? That kills it for me right there. Z4 I read will be stick.

If that is the case... You can forget me buying it too. Supposedly they talked with Supra enthusiasts when they designed it so unless they were fake enthusiasts... there should be a manual option.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion

I read this as well. Could it have been an agreement with Toyota and BMW maybe? The Z4 will get more sales as a manual. Just a guess.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I read this as well. Could it have been an agreement with Toyota and BMW maybe? The Z4 will get more sales as a manual. Just a guess.
most likely.

Same thing as 86/frs vs BRZ at Subaru. One always gets a slightly better package.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh theyre gonna milk it for all its worth i bet. id expect dealer 'customer competition' as well to drive up the price

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh theyre gonna milk it for all its worth i bet. id expect dealer 'customer competition' as well to drive up the price

Yeah its gonna have the same markup that the Civic Type R and Focus RS got.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah its gonna have the same markup that the Civic Type R and Focus RS got.
yeah the civic type R mark ups were crazy.
There were some dealers here adding 20k on top as "adjusted market value" one dealer in orlando sold them at MSRP and i think they still have a waiting list lol. Hey man they sold every single car before it even got to them though by doing that.

ben_m

Ready to race!
I think the sucker will crest 400hp. Mustang/Camaro's are both pushing near 450hp. Its' also going to have an electric motor to boot.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I think the sucker will crest 400hp. Mustang/Camaro's are both pushing near 450hp. Its' also going to have an electric motor to boot.
well that just killed me.
I dont want a hybrid.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
well that just killed me.
I dont want a hybrid.
The more we research this car the less we want it lol... Now I really don't want it... The auto only I might be able to live with but I want me a liquid dinosaur bone drinking machine.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk